Knowing how to properly debug your firmware will save you lots of time and money, and may even prolong your life because of the level of frustration and stress you will avoid.
In this course you shall grasp the theoretical aspects of debugging, understand the various types of debugging such functional debugging and performance debugging, and learn the various tools and methods used in different scenarios.
Some of the techniques we you will master include:
- Methods of identifying the cause of HardFault
- Catching anomalous results
- Measuring execution time of an algorithm using a Timer
- Measuring execution time of an algorithm using a Logic Analyzer
- Working with arrays dumps
- Debugging techniques for Timers